- Is there a cost to register for any of the sessions?
No, there is no cost to register or attend PharmAus 2020 digital forum.
- Can I register for more than one session?
Yes, attendees are welcome to register for as many sessions as they wish. Upon registration, attendees will be sent a zoom link via Medicines Australia.
- Will the sessions be recorded?
Yes, the sessions will be recorded and uploaded to the Medicines Australia website once all the sessions have concluded (after 17 September).
- Do I have to be a member of Medicines Australia to register?
No, this event is open to all interested stakeholders.
- How can I ask a question to one of the speakers during a session?
There is a ‘chat’ function that Medicines Australia encourages all participants to use. These will be read by the moderator within the Q&A portion of the forum.
There will also be an option to ask questions before the session begins. Please contact Ms Taylor Harrison to submit your question(s) at least 24 hours prior to session commences.
- Will there be an in-person PharmAus once COVID-19 restrictions lift?
Yes, Medicines Australia intends to host PharmAus once again in Canberra in 2021.