During the challenging and unprecedented times of the COVID-19 pandemic, Medicines Australia sought feedback from Healthcare Organisations (HCO) and Patient Advocacy Groups (PAG) about what was important to them in terms of managing their organisations capability and capacity to continue to provide their essential services to patients and consumers. Key areas were identified as highest priorities (e.g. fundraising, financial management) and Medicines Australia has partnered with key leaders in fundraising and financial management to bring you ‘Navigating COVID & Beyond’ program, a series of tailored, interactive webcasts and workshops to help HCOs and PAGs to navigate this challenging time, steering their organisations through COVID-19 and on to the ‘new normal’ of recovery.
If you would like to know more about this program, please contact Petrina Keogh.
This program is fully funded by Medicines Australia and its members as part of the Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond’ support program for HCOs and PAGs.
Introduction webinar ‘Managing in a crisis’
Topics covered in this first webinar include:
- Health sector implications – including likely consequences and risks for the community
- Fundraising in a COVID-19 environment
- Financial management and cash flow forecasting
- Transitioning staff back into the workplace and wellbeing issues
Learn how to fundraise in a digital environment
Medicines Australia has partnered with Hancock Creative, leaders in digital fundraising to provide HCOs and PAGs an online social media strategy development program that includes live, interactive workshops as well as webinars and mentoring.
This online social media strategy program includes:
- Access to Handcock Creative Social Media Strategy online learning portal
- Storytelling for Social Media workshop
- Fundraising Trends and Facebook Fundraising webinar
- Fundraising Strategies webinar
- Group Mentoring
- Interactive assistance and support sessions
- Private Facebook Group for networking and assistance
- Tools, Templates, Resources and more…
More information on this Social Media Fundraising program can be found here.
Learn how to significantly increase cash
A PwC webcast on how to significantly increase cash by simply reallocating resources and effort into more impactful cash generation initiatives. This webcast has been tailored for you and will help identify which initiatives are impactful and which ones are not!
Maximising Cash Generation webcast will discuss ways you can maximise cash generation for your NFP organisation including:
- Changing financial reporting to promote good financial decisions
- Segmenting cash generation initiatives into “winners” and “losers” and reallocating resources accordingly
- Driving cash generation culture change
- Insourcing and outsourcing – how to determine best approach