During the height of the COVID-19 pandemic, Medicines Australia partnered with key leaders in fundraising and financial management to bring the ‘Navigating COVID & Beyond’ program. Designed for healthcare organisations and patient advocacy groups, the series of tailored, interactive webcasts and workshops provided tools to navigate this challenging time, steering their organisations through COVID-19 and on to the ‘new normal’ of recovery.
Introduction webinar ‘Managing in a crisis’
Topics covered in this first webinar include:
- Health sector implications – including likely consequences and risks for the community
- Fundraising in a COVID-19 environment
- Financial management and cash flow forecasting
- Transitioning staff back into the workplace and wellbeing issues
Learn how to fundraise in a digital environment
Medicines Australia partnered with Hancock Creative, leaders in digital fundraising, to provide health care organisations and patient advocacy groups an online social media strategy development program that includes live, interactive workshops as well as webinars and mentoring.
This online social media strategy program includes:
- Access to Handcock Creative Social Media Strategy online learning portal
- Storytelling for Social Media workshop
- Fundraising Trends and Facebook Fundraising webinar
- Fundraising Strategies webinar
- Group Mentoring
- Interactive assistance and support sessions
- Private Facebook Group for networking and assistance
- Tools, Templates, Resources and more…
More information on this Social Media Fundraising program can be found here.
Learn how to significantly increase cash
A PwC webcast on how to significantly increase cash by simply reallocating resources and effort into more impactful cash generation initiatives. This webcast has been tailored for you and will help identify which initiatives are impactful and which ones are not!
Maximising Cash Generation webcast will discuss ways you can maximise cash generation for your NFP organisation including:
- Changing financial reporting to promote good financial decisions
- Segmenting cash generation initiatives into “winners” and “losers” and reallocating resources accordingly
- Driving cash generation culture change
- Insourcing and outsourcing – how to determine best approach